8th Annual Chief Information Security Officer Middle East Summit & Roundtable – new sessions announced!
Taking place in just under 2 months’ time, the Chief Information Security Officer Middle East Summit in Dubai brings together the foremost experts in Information Security, Risk Management and Threat Intelligence to discuss the latest challenges and security strategy for organisations and professionals across the region.
New confirmed sessions and case studies include:
- The Cognitive Early Warning Predictive System™: Using the Smart Vaccine™ (CEWPS/SV)” – Replication of the Human Immune System for the Digital World that will Revolutionize Cyber Security Case Study of How the Digital Immunity Predicts Incoming Attacks
- Emerging Trends to Best Understand Adversaries’ and Build Resilient Security Capabilities – Join a future-thinking panel discussion featuring representatives from U.S. Consulate, BT (UAE) and University of Oxford
- Counter Terrorism and Cyber – A rare keynote presentation with Fritzgerald Kennely, Assistant Legal Attache, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Consulate
- Towards a Secure and Trusted Multi-Cloud Services Ecosystem – A case study covering all the major Challenges and emerging solutions.
- Security of the Internet of Things – A frank discussion of the threats faced by Internet-enabled and mobile devices
To review the full agenda, speakers and roundtable discuss and to register your place, please visit the event website:
MIS Training Institute is proud to highlight Blue Kaizen as a valued event partner for this summit and invite its readers to benefit from this four day event.