Cairo Security Camp 2011
Cairo Security Camp is an annual event targeting the Information Security Community of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA Region). IT Professionals and security practitioners from throughout the region are invited to attend. Cairo Security Camp 2011 is the first Information Security Conference organized by an Arab Country.
Cairo Security Camp 2011 Venue Details:
Target Venue: AUC, 5th district, Bassily Auditorium
New Cairo, EGYPT
Target Date:30th of September & 1st of October 2011
Organizers: Security Kaizen Magazine
Partner: Digital Risk Intelligence
Who should attend?
- Chief Security Officers.
- Corporate/Government Security Directors.
- Information Security Managers.
- Information Security Experts.
- Information Security Professionals.
- Information Security Officers.
- Information Security Students.
- Information Security Education & Training Specialists.
- Government Agency Security Specialists.
- Information Security Programs Professors.
- CIOs/ IT Managers.
- IT/ System Administrators.
Last update on September 29,2011